Dinner reservation Brasserie Fort NOXX after the Jazz and Wine concert
Would you like to dine and/or stay the night after the concert? Nice, of course you can!
Reserve a table in advance. How do I make a reservation?
Enter your desired number of concert tickets
click on "Add to Cart"
Click on: "add"
Click on: "View shopping cart"
Click on: the arrows at "dinner reservation" to indicate for how many people you reserve
Continue the checkout procedure.
*You pay for your dinner in the restaurant, your concert tickets can be paid here on the Jazz and Wine site.
- If you have special dietary requirements or are allergic to ingredients, please inform us at the latest one week before the concert by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, reservation number and how many people are in your party.
- A Jazz and Wine concert lasts approximately one and a half hours. Walk-in:15:00 h. Start: 15:30 h. 5.00 pm
- Parking at this location is free. There is a large parking lot behind the building.
-Sunday afternoon Jazz concert - 3 beautiful Antinori wines, each accompanied by a small dish and their wine story.
Make your reservation on the Jazz and Wine site, see the next page "Add to shopping cart" or mail to email@example.com and we will contact you. Please reserve this service in advance. Due to scheduling, this service is not available for reservation on the day of the concert.
- Making PR material is important to Jazz and Wine, which is why we regularly make video recordings and photos during our concerts for our social media channels. We try to inconvenience you as little as possible and hope for your understanding.
- If you have bought tickets but are unexpectedly unable to attend? You can move your tickets to another Jazz and Wine concert by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket purchases cannot be returned but we will do everything we can to find another suitable solution for you.